Date: 08/08/12 | Cost: Free | Location: Chargot Woods Forestry Commission Car Park B3224 ST97551335453 Lat. 51.1092 Long. 3.4657
A short one hour stroll to look at Langham Engine House and the history of the West Somerset Mineral Railway. Followed immediately by a two hour walk along a steep miners'track looking at other features connected with iron mining in the Brendons.
Date: 9th Aug 2012 9:45am
Dogs allowed: No
Charge: Free but donations welcome
Public transport: No
Contact: 01398 323841Share